Thursday, August 10, 2006

Captain Save-a-Ho finally gets some airtime


Hooray for Michael! :-) He was actually featured for more than four seconds, and the judges finally picked him as a winner for a challenge! But seriously. What a cool guy. He works hard, he loves his mom, and he even sticks up for freakin' Angela. (Now you REALLY know he's a nice guy.) She's still annoying as hell... and Jeffrey did have every right to be mad at her for messing up a machine even though he could've been less of a bastard about it... but that was pretty sweet of Michael to stick up for his old teammate. Even his little dance was totally cute (not cocky) and actually made Nina smile. Thank you, Chloe Dao, for recognizing Michael's talent when nobody else did.

But seriously. Even though Michael's win was totally deserved... could you imagine any of the judges criticizing an outfit made for Pam Grier? What would they have said? "I experimented with blaxploitation looks with my last spring line, and this is not it"? :-P Haha. Nazri looked amazing, as always, and I'm so excited that these two are paired up together (smart Nazri).

Is anybody else completely terrified of Heidi's frightening "HAHA!" in the Bravo commercials?

But yeah. Poor Bradley. He was picked last again AND auf'd! Sniffle. We'll miss you and your beard, Bradley. TRESemme should really use him in their ads. I mean, he plugged their products for free (which was gosh darn hilarious). Speaking of which, if you check out the TRESemme website, some other models (Vincent's, Allison's, Kayne's) are all featured in ads too! Boo. Totally takes away from Michael's win. :-( Dumb.

So Angela's referring to her rosettes as "fleurchons" (or something) now? Sorry, Angela. A rosette by any other name still looks just as stupid. Her dress wasn't as hideous as I thought it'd be (Audrey Hepburn in a whickety-whack-adorned bubble skirt?), but I still hated the hem. She's lucky that the dress was in black... it would've looked gross in another color (I don't care what Heidi says). I re-watched last week's episode before this one, and she mentioned the Empire State Building unnecessarily in like every other sentence. Annoying.

My poor Robert. :-( I still love him. Even though his outfit was... questionable (okay, I'm biased, he's totally one of my favorites), Tim mentioned in his podcast that Diane von Furstenberg said that she knew Jackie O personally and that she probably WOULD have worn the outfit. Praise from Diane von Furstenberg! Go, Robert!

My top three are still Michael, Robert, and Uli (although she needs to venture out of the halter-dress territory)... Kayne is working his way up there... his dress was awesome (as was his Cher hair-toss)...

I just do not understand how Vincent is still in this competition.

What else? This week's method of weeding out models was totally unfair, Jeffrey quacked a lot, Allison was designing off-camera somewhere, and Laura is still Cool Mommy (even though she makes a mean crack about New Jersey in next week's episode... but then again, if my home state had produced such luminaries like Louis Armstrong, Fats Domino, and Britney "We're Country" Spears, I'd probably look down on the rest of the world too). But yeah, I counted down the weeks left until Fashion Week (since I'm a freak), and I think there's going to be another team challenge (gross) where two designers are going to be eliminated. Team challenges suck. :-P

It's almost the weekend! :-D

Update: Awesome interview with Michael on bravotv.com! Andy Cohen rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home