Friday, September 29, 2006

I have two bloody teeth


I got my two left wisdom teeth removed last week. As I was leaving, I asked my dentist if I could keep them... not because I had a specific purpose for them but because I like to keep my options open. What if I decided that I wanted my teeth after I'd left the office? I wouldn't be able to get them!

So now I have two teeth in a plastic bag on my desk (the above picture was taken a couple of days after they'd been removed, hence the dried blood). I was going to put them in Coke to see if they'd dissolve (even though Snopes disclaims this) but we don't have any Coke since nobody drinks it in my house. I sort of want to throw them away, but what if I decide later that I want them? They're ugly and bloody though.

:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home