Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm moving

For lack of anything interesting to write, I suppose I could update that I am moving uptown. Ironically, I am paying (slightly but still) more money to live further away from civilization and closer to my childhood home (which I've tried to escape for basically my entire life). Plus there is no TV. Yuck.

On the plus side... thinking of this upcoming move is allowing me to indulge in my fantasy where the complete lack of distraction (no TV, no friends-as-roommates, no 24-hour French bistro on my block) will motivate me to read books. And exercise. Basically live how people lived... I don't know... pre-1995 or something. Although most likely, I'll spend the cold winter nights stuffing my face with comfort food on my nice new sheets in my double bed (plenty of space for me and my cupcake wrappers).

Summer is nearly over. It is getting chilly. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home