Monday, March 03, 2008

Me so horny... me love you long time!

I love my local library. I mean, if you really think about libraries... and the fact that we get to borrow stuff for FREE... that's pretty brilliant. (Thanks, Ben Franklin.) God only knows how much money I've saved (especially in college) by borrowing books from the library instead of buying them. Plus, my local library has an amazing DVD collection that stocks films that I'd actually watch.

But damn... every time I go to the foreign section and look at the "Si, Oui, Yes" sticker on Better Luck Tomorrow and Real Women Have Curves, I think I'm going to have an effing coronary.

I don't know why I just don't say anything to the staff. I'm sure they recognize me by now. Maybe I don't want to appear as some Angry Minority. I'm one of those people who stand by and allow evil to happen.

I am a coward. I should say something nicely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lux said...

what are you talking about?

Tue Mar 04, 08:31:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home