Thursday, March 13, 2008

Evil Stepwhore ruined my credit

I knew my Sallie Mae student loans were attached to my dad's checking account. And since I think Evil Stepwhore sucks, I never inquired about the account since I thought they were being automatically debited from his account.

Nope. Evil Stepwhore gave me Sallie Mae payment ticket things today and told me to start paying my loans myself (which is fine). What is not fine is that she's been paying them several days late each month by check, and my credit score is probably lowered because she sucks.

(Okay, it was MY responsibility to make sure they were being paid, fine. But please... Evil Stepwhore is trying to sue for my father's estate. So whatever. She totally sucks.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, i thought i remembered you saying your loans were forgiven when your dad passed away. booo evil r.o.s.a.

Sat Mar 15, 02:31:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Maxie said...

that is horrible :-( I'm sorry she's messing with everything like that. She could have at least told you that she was changing things!

Sat Mar 15, 07:19:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Arielle said...

i'm sorry, that sucks =( down with evil stepwhore. hope the new job is going well!

Mon Mar 24, 09:03:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Nicole Desplat said...

I actually think you're in the clear. As long as Salie Mae doesn't report you, I don't think it affects your credit.

Wed Mar 26, 09:20:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home