Sunday, March 18, 2007

I love my Muji

Oh yes, so since I haven't written about recent purchases in awhile... here is my latest obsession:



I recently bought this "Storage Box with Drawer, 2 Level" from Muji. It is awesome. It holds all my earrings in little compartments (that you can rearrange, depending on your own organizational preferences). My earrings used to all get tangled with other pairs in my previous jewelry box (which was actually a small cardboard box with a square piece of cotton from when I bought my last pair), but they are very nicely separated here.

Unfortunately I think you can only buy Muji stuff in the U.S. through the MoMA (which is what I did), but apparently, Muji is opening their flagship store in the New York Times building later this year. (That's right by Port Authority. Gross.)

I am still excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home